James' World - Taco Bell James' World - Taco Bell

While you need to work on your setup and delivery of your jokes (The only thing that I really found funny was "Yes, I'd like call of duty ghosts!"), this was aesthetically animated pretty well. I think you have potential, man.

AtomicAstro responds:

Thank you. Flash was acting up a lot so that messed up the quality. And my mic is bad, making things worse. But I posted this just because animating is a fun hobby of mine, so why not post it.

DayZ: Rambi DayZ: Rambi

Haha! Nice! Funny, and most of the animation was very smooth and appealing. (Minus the occasional tween bug i saw)

WooleyWorld responds:

:,1 Tweens are the devil. But a necessary evil..

Thanks anyway, man.

Beach Bot Beach Bot

Beautiful! Art style's unique, the animation is smooth, and I love the skew techniques you used to add a 3D-looking perspective.

Soupcat responds:

Thanks man!

Game Grumps Animated Game Grumps Animated

Pretty good. Animation was a little sketchy in parts, but generally pretty appealing.

cod of duty ghost cod of duty ghost

Genius. Nuff said.

School Fools: Turbo Bus School Fools: Turbo Bus

Definitely and improvement over your previous animations, great animation and I even had a laugh once or twice. I think your sound-mixing could use some work though. Keep it up!

Mine Mine Minecraft!! Mine Mine Minecraft!!

Fantastic! Its really hard for me to find anything negative about it.
I guess I would've suggested hand-drawn backgrounds instead of pretty stale looking footage from the game. But great work, keep it up!

Life with Navi Life with Navi

lololol

Brilliant. I've always hated that stupid circle with wings. That's basically all it is.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

LOL

Wow, more random then metal gear awesome.
BY the way, the ice climbers thing is because in the old ice climbers the boy was player 1 and the girl was player 2, if you play with the ice climbers, you'll notice that the CPU or P1 (2,3,4.) sign is on the boy.

A Bunch of NESsed Up Crap A Bunch of NESsed Up Crap

Uh...

This may sound weird, but I liked this one better then "A Bunch of NESsed up crap 2.

Gunstar-X responds:

Thanks. I'm glad people really are looking at the jokes rather than the visual quality....cuz I can't with this one.... :(
It still kinda embarrasses me...