Xtrullor - Time to Rock Xtrullor - Time to Rock

Hey, Xrullor!
You might remember me from my review on your Dropping fish song.
Judging from your last post, you seemed a bit skeptical about this one.
If anything, it's a sketchy style you're branching out to that you may feel uncomfortable with, and being an amateur animator, I can see that.
But overall, I enjoyed the song, but I won't say I liked it as much as your other ones, especially Dropping fish.
Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you do next.

Overdrive Overdrive

This is great! The use of the synthesizer is simply incredible! It's the most original dubstep track i've heard on the audio portal so far. In a nutshell, this is pretty damn awesome, keep it up man!

Xtrullor - Dropping Fish Xtrullor - Dropping Fish

I absolutely loved it! I really liked where you were going with this one. It's a bit more wavy than most of the dubstep I've heard. The somewhat quiet 8-bit synthesizer in the background was a nice touch, and the parts with the Piano really sold the dramatic feeling of the track. And as for the last drop? I almost fell out of my seat from the pure awesomeness! You've got the potential to be a hit dubstep/techno artist, Xruller. I can't wait to hear more from you!

Xtrullor responds:

I've always tried to keep my tracks pleasant to listen to, that may be "wavy" aspect you're hearing there... Or at least I hope so!

Thanks for the awesome review there, I appreciate it very much.

Endless Possibilities (Remix) Endless Possibilities (Remix)

OMG

I though endless possibilities song was pretty good, but you just made it a zillion times better. You're simply a genius.

-The show- -The show-

Jesus christ!

How do these people make these?
I mean, it sounds like you're using a special remixer MC thing.
Heh, and the first time I heard it I was like, wait, that's from castle crashers!
Then I played portal defenders.
And yeah.